Please contact Melanie for your supplement needs. See below for details…
[Or, prefer to buy online, directly from Nordic Naturals? Order via this link & enter Practitioner ID 89980. You’ll get 15% off + free shipping on EVERY order; no minimum!]
Available Nordic Naturals Products
I carry any Nordic Naturals product you can buy online or at a store such as Whole Foods (and at the same or cheaper prices). But freshness and authenticity are guaranteed. See prices and links to specific products below.
- Omega-3s/EPA & DHA/fish oil (soft gels, liquids, smoothie-like)
- GLA (for anti-inflammation, hair/skin/nails, hormonal balance, optimal metabolism)
- Prenatal DHA
- Vitamin D (gel caps or gummy)
- Probiotic (3 options; no allergens & no refrigeration required)
- Specialty products for eye health, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc.
Kids & Babies
- Multivitamin/mineral gummy
- Omega-3s/DHA/fish oil (soft gels, liquids, gummy or smoothie-like)
- GLA (for eczema, allergies, anti-inflammation, focus/attention span/behavior)
- Vitamin D (soft gels, gummy or infant drops)
- Probiotic (no allergens & no refrigeration required)
What supplements do you really need (or not need)? Check out this post.
Interested in trying out some samples, chatting with me about what you need, or ready to order?
- Email me at FreshStartRD@gmail.com or connect with me here.
- I’ll deliver to you right away, and for free.
- I’ll send an invoice to your email; you can then pay via the included PayPal link or tuck a check under your mat (made out to ‘Fresh Start Nutrition’).
- Need a refill? Just send me a quick email (FreshStartRD@gmail.com or here)!
Why buy from me?
- Cheapest prices: always at least 15% off + price matching—I’ll match or beat any price you’re getting online/in stores.
- Free samples: Try before you buy!
- Free delivery to your door!
- Hassle-free returns: Return unopened products for a full refund; opened for credit.
- Referral program: $5 towards a future order for every new customer you send my way!
- Not just about sales: The products I have not right for you? Or maybe I don’t carry what you need? I’ll help you choose quality options from elsewhere.
- Professional, personal guidance: I’m a Registered Dietitian & Licensed Nutritionist. I’ll be sure you’re taking what you need (& not what you don’t)!
- Local, small business in Baxter Village
Prices (all prices are 15% off MSRP and are exclusive of any applicable taxes):
*Click on each product for more information; however, I keep the following products in stock, so can ship to you directly (for free) as well as match or beat any price.
- Arctic Omega (liquid; 8 oz): $22.06
- Arctic Cod Liver Oil (liquid; orange; 16 oz): $40.76
- Balanced Omega (soft gel; 180-count): $29.71
- Complete Omega Junior (soft gel; 180-count): $30.56
- Complete Omega-D3 Junior (soft gel; 90-count): $17.81
- DHA Junior (soft gel; 180-count): $21.21
- DHA Junior (liquid; 4 oz): $14.41
- DHA Infant (liquid; 2 oz): $13.56
- Nordic Berries – Cherry Berry (gummy; 120-count): $21.21
- Nordic Berries – Citrus (gummy; 200-count): $31.41
- Nordic Flora Probiotic Comfort (capsule; 30-count): $33.96
- Nordic Flora Probiotic Daily (capsule; 60-count): $25.46
- Nordic Flora Probiotic Woman (capsule; 60-count): $33.96
- Nordic Omega-3 Fishies (gummy; 36-count): $18.06
- Prenatal DHA (soft gel; 90-count): $24.61
- Probiotic Gummies Kids (gummy; 60-count): $16.96
- ProDHA 1000 (soft gel; 120-count): $49.26
- ProEFA-3.6.9 (liquid; 8 oz): $25.46
- ProEPA with Concentrated GLA (soft gel; 60-count): $50.96
- ProOmega (soft gel; 180-count): $59.46
- ProOmega-D (soft gel; 180-count): $62.86
- ProOmega 3.6.9 (soft gel; 120-count): $49.26
- ProOmega Joint Xtra (soft gel; 90-count): $44.16
- ProOmega Junior (soft gel; 90-count): $25.46
- Vitamin C (gummy; 120-count): $18.66
- Vitamin D3 1000 (soft gel; 120-count): $13.56
- Vitamin D3 5000 (soft gel; 120-count): $20.36
- Vitamin D3 1000 (gummy; 120-count): $18.66
- Vitamin D3 Infant: (drops; 365 drops): $12.71
Additional products in the Nordic Naturals line also available.
Why pay more for a high-quality omega-3?
In many cases with the supplements above, I may be able to save you money. But you’ll also find that the price tag on the omega-3s may be higher than what you’d find at a corner drugstore. Why? Check out: www.FreshStartNutrition.com/fishoil for why that Costco or Walmart brand of fish oil isn’t worth taking. Think of supplements like food–along with your snacks & meals, they provide the building blocks for your body. You really are what you eat. So don’t go for the cheap stuff. Quality supplements mean that they’re usually more pure (especially in the case of fish oils or probiotics), contain the more well-researched, bioavailable forms of the nutrients, have fewer additives (such as artificial colors or sweeteners), and contain no cheap fillers or bulking agents. This is a case of you (usually) get what you pay for.